Divine Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Divine Forums

Latest topics

» :| Uninstalled Until People I know Like you guys are back on!
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:18 pm by The Tomahto

» Ghost Hunt? C:
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:11 pm by The Tomahto

» America Best Dance Crew! :DD
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:42 pm by The Tomahto

» NEW GUILD LEADER!!!
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:19 pm by The Tomahto

» Shayy! +_+
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:33 am by ShayIzSik

» 1000 pageviews!
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm by Ambitious

» I NEED A SHINY STONE!!!
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:34 pm by Ambitious

» The Contest Of The Month!!
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm by Ambitious

» FatalDesease
Members Of The DivineWind Guild. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 pm by Ambitious

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

Members Of The DivineWind Guild.

The Tomahto
    The Tomahto

Members Of The DivineWind Guild. Empty Members Of The DivineWind Guild.

Post  The Tomahto Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm

I have been seeing a lot of non-active members on this web. It's good to see that maybe some of them is active on the game but I like for you guys to try to notify people that is on your friend list that is in the guild to try and be more active on the web.

Just In case we might have important announcement and if they want to participate in any contest.

I'm pretty sure we will have our name changers soon. So also please notify them to sent in their names to Shay (Admin) if they want to be officially in.

Once again any member that fails to give their name in soon will have to pay for their name changer.

Thank You! Smile
    Ambitious
    Ambitious

Members Of The DivineWind Guild. Empty Re: Members Of The DivineWind Guild.

Post  Ambitious Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:24 pm

THATS RIGHT YOU !!! NON-ACTIVE MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. finally Very Happy some justice being done here Very Happy!
    The Tomahto
    The Tomahto

Post  The Tomahto Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:26 pm

Lol thank you potahto. Try and notify any of your friends that is in it this message Smile
    Ambitious
    Ambitious

Post  Ambitious Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm

haha none of the dw members like me except you shay alex and maybe allan so ya xD idk if im able to do that xD but i will try

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:32 pm